what we believe
Restoration Faith Ministries was born out of inspiration of the Holy Spirit to reconcile the whole world to Jesus Christ, to establish the Kingdom of Heaven on the earth by demonstrating the power of God’s Spirit through the word of God, miracles, signs and wonders by the demonstration of the love of Christ to those that are hurting.
Restoration Faith is a ministry that seeks to break down social, religious and denominational barriers and set a foundation for sound doctrine that teaches truth and foster healthy relationships in the body of Christ.
At RFM we believe according to the Bible that Jesus is the author of life and that all things consist in Him. Our activities are centred on this truth as we point all our members and followers to Jesus while expressing His love, grace and glory to them and those around us.
To establish God’s purpose for mankind through the word, the power of the Spirit and the glory of His presence.
To heal the hurting
To feed the hungry
To see relationships between God and His people restored to wholeness through the Ministry of reconciliation.
To empower those whom God has called to join us in spreading the Gospel.
To reach the unreached through the Gospel, sharing with them the love of Christ as demonstrated in the Bible.
To reach and restore those that have been cast down by life’s experiences and restore them to a new relationship with our Lord and Saviour through the Gospel.
The Ministry will stop nothing in ensuring that the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is preached in all the nations of the world as is expected by the Lord.
It is founded on the Word of God and stands on the following scriptures:
Joel 2: 25-32
Isaiah 29: 18-19
James 2: 15-26
RFM was founded by Pastor Tupelo Mulwe Malokota in 2010. Pastor Tupelo has been in Ministry for over 13 years working particularly with the underprivileged. Pastor Tupelo answered the call of God in 2001 when God called her to serve in the Ministry of the Holy Ghost.
She was schooled under Southern Africa school of the Word, East London, South Africa and International School of Ministry, Johannesburg where she obtained certificates in theology and Diploma in ministry respectively. She has been attached to various ministries in Nigeria and other parts of Africa as part of her ministry assignment and training.
She has served under various ministries including New Life Christian Centre, Crown Ministries, Pentecostal Assemblies Church in Zambia and Christ Embassy aka Believers Loveworld International.
She has pioneered several churches in Southern and Central provinces in Zambia, with branches in several parts of Zambia and Congo DR.
She has pioneered several youth and women interdenominational prayer groups around the country. She is the Founder of Identity women, a movement that endeavours to reach out to abused women reforming them through several rehabilitative programs.
She has served in committees with Ministry of Social Welfare and other community based organisations.
Having come from a humble background herself, Pastor Tupelo has a strong passion to serve God by communicating the love of God to the underprivileged.
She supports women groups and orphaned children through contributions from her personal earnings with the support of her husband Dr. Oliver Malokota.
She is also the Founder of Hand of Hope, a Charitable organisation within Restoration Faith Ministries, that reaches out to the poor and underprivileged in the community. Pastor Tupelo was ordained in the office of Pastor and Prophet in December2012 and recognition by the Government of the republic of Zambia through the local Christian governing body in Zambia.
Many have been helped through the ministry of Pastor Tupelo through her teaching and deliverance ministry with many testifying of being healed of ailments such as cancer Diabetes, HIV, tumors and all manner of conditions.
Her prophetic ministry has helped several people' s lives around the world to be restored. Since it's Establishment in 2012, Restoration Faith Ministries has expanded in different parts of Zambia and is growing towards expanding to other nations as well.
RFM provides a platform for people to realise God’s purpose for their lives and provides an avenue of restoration to families, marriages and communities through the Gospel. Each year Restoration Faith Ministries produces a number of Pastors and Leaders through training under RFM school of ministry
We encourage every member to attend fellowship with other believers to be taught the Word of God for our spiritual growth. Our church activities include church services, bible lessons for different groups, cell meetings and prayer meetings.2
We conduct outreach programs to reach the unreached with gospel of our Lord and Saviour; we conduct mission work, setting up churches in cities, towns , villages and far places.3
We reach out to our community through programs on our local radio station, publications and evangelism programs. We also conduct feeding programs on a regular basis to hunger stricken areas in our community. We carry out Hospital Ministry where we preach to the sick the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ. Under community empowerment, we also have Prison Ministry where we visit prisoners, preach to them the Word of God and also provide food stuffs and other requirements.4
We intend to reach the underprivileged in our community by empowering them with skills that will equip them to earn an income for themselves.5
RFM is committed to ensuring every child receives access to good education and the Ministry of Social welfare in ensuring that this is achieved. These ministries assist us identify areas where there is need for children to be assisted with materials such as books, uniforms and other things that pertain to education.
Our Statement of Faith
Our statement of faith is derived from the Bible and is in absolute agreement with the foundational principles of the doctrine of Christ as expressed in the Bible.
By faith we surge above our expectations and abilities.
Restoration Faith Ministry is guided by these Christian principles and is built on the following foundations;
- We believe that the bible contains the inspired and uncompromisable, immutable, most powerful and unchangeable Word of God. ( 2 Timothy 3: 16, Rom 1: 16-17, 2 Peter 1: 20)
- We believe that there is only one God, existent in three persons, i.e. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4: 5-6, Gen 1: 26)
- We believe in the Deity of Christ, that the Son of God was born of a virgin, that He was fully divine yet fully human. ( John 1: 1-14, Matthew 1: 18-25) and that:
- He was conceived of the Holy Ghost. ( Matthew 1: 18)
- We believe in the death (John 19: 30-35), burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ (John 20: 25-29) and that He ascended into Heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, Acts 1: 9) and is seated at the right side of the Father in Heavenly places where we are seated together with Him.
- We believe in the rapture of the Church and the second coming of Christ. ( Matthew 29: 30)
- We believe in the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus. ( Acts 3:19, Luke 24: 47, Ephesians 1:7)
- We believe that salvation is only attained through the confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ. (Acts 4: 12, Romans 10:13)
We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Spirit, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness. (Acts 1: 8; 2: 4; 3: 1-26; 4: 5-12)
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes. (1 Peter 2:24; Acts 3:16; Acts 9:32-35)
- We believe in Baptisms, that is the baptism of the Holy Spirit and water baptism.
- We believe in justification by faith.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:16; 1 Cor. 6:11) in the demonstration of power and speaking in tongues.
- We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to eternal life and the lost to eternal judgement. ( Rev. 20:11-15; 1 Cor. 15:12)